Get the Guide
Begin or continue YOUR »Learn Danish journey« today!
Say YES to receive the Guide to FREE resources for learning Danish.
Danish Meet & Greet
Danish Meet & Greet is an online opportunity for you, who seek a study-buddy, want to be part of a group, aim to dare to speak Danish or want to ask me questions about the Danish language.
Danish Meet & Greet meetings can be conducted in all levels.
Let me know your preference and I will set up a call.
Danish Meet & Greet meetings are primarily in English and you are invited to say something in Danish like your name and where you live.
“Fx: Hej, jeg hedder _____ og jeg bor i_____ eller jeg bor på_____”.
Danish Meet & Greet meetings are held once in a while and you are welcome to participate again and again + to suggest a time that suits you.
The meetings are free and takes place online via the platform Zoom.
The purpose of the Meet & Greet meetings are to give you and others an opportunity to
- speak a little Danish as fx to introduce yourself by saying your name, your level of Danish and why you want to learn Danish now
- Ask me questions about learning the Danish language
- Mayby meet a study-buddy or form a study group
- Furthermore you will be introduced to whichever actual option for learning Danish with me.
- Dare your self to speak a little Danish and to meet new persons that my become fellow students.