Getting into Danish
Communities is the place to be for you who, togeter with other learners, want to:
- practice Danish
- focus on your successes with Danish
- study Danish on an ongoing basis
- commit on focusing on learning Danish in at least 8 minutes EVERY day.
- maybe find a study-buddy
- maybe find a study-group
- get encouragement
- share experiences
- ask questions
- Join online lessons
Getting into Danish
Get the “feel” of what a community can do for you.
Get into a steady study habit:
Focus on Danish at least 8 minutes a day.
Share words or phrases of the day.
Ask questions. Get feedback.
Give feedback. Like, Share.
Find a study-buddy or a study group.
Getting on with Danish
Active use of the Danish you already know in a safe and supporting online environment.
Become brave and confident – step by step.
Increase vocabulary. Understand basic grammar.
Listen to soundfiles. Count successes and progress.
Getting great with Danish
Fine tuning: You are already confident with basic Danish.
You dare to use the Danish you know and are able to ask for the learn-Danish support you need.
We practice everyday dialogues and increase vocabulary, courage and selfconfidence.
The gatewaty to become a member of one of the 2 communities "Getting into Danish or Getting geat with Danish" is either:
• to be a paying private student or
• to become part of the Community for Getting into Learning Danish with Ease.
When you pre-enroll for The Community for Getting into Danish with Ease by giving your name and email address plus answering some questions about you and Danish, you will, as a thank you gift get:
The Guide to free resources for learning Danish.
The Community for getting into Danish with Ease
This Community is your gateway to become part of the other subscription groups:
• The Community for getting on with Danish – with Ease
and thereafter or as per agreement:
• The Community for getting great with Danish – with Ease
and, being part of “getting into Danish” is also a way for you to find out if learning in an online community is of value for you.
For at beginning, to be part of this “getting into Danish experience”, you are asked to enter your name and email. (See note below).
When you have given your name and email, you will be asked to answer some questions about you and Danish.
Thereafter you will – as a thank you gift – in an email – get a link that gives you access to a copy of:
The Guide to FREE resources for learning Danish
With the Guide at hand you will be all set for studying on your own.
Get the guide below.
Being part of the Community for getting into Danish with Ease will be focus on
• speaking Danish
• content of the book: På vej til dansk – trin for trin (the alphabet, numbers for counting, numbers for telling the dates, telling the time) PLUS if we have time: Focus on parts in the book relevant for our conversations or the actual students needs or interest.
• homework = listen to sound files related to the book: På vej til dansk – trin for trin
• questions and answers
• forming study-groups and/or deciding on membership of the: The Community for getting on with Danish – with Ease.
Requirements / suggestions:
• focus on Danish – on your own – at least 8 minutes a day
• between our online lessons: If possible: Meet with one or more of the other participants – online (to practice, to get acquainted plus to share successes and obstacles)
• you shall have/ buy the book: På vej til dansk – trin for trin.
(Find link to buy the book the cheapest way in The Guide to free resources for learning Danish).
Are you interested?
If you after getting the Guide are interested in being part of The Community for getting into Danish – then you shall – after you pay DKK 650, apply for membership of the private Facebook group The Community for getting into Danish with Ease.
When you do so, I will create an electronic personal Learn Danish with Ease dictionary for you if it is the first time you and I meet.
With your electronic personal Dictionary you are even more prepared for success with Danish.
When in the private Facebook group, you will meet with others and – every day – share a Danish word or phrase + get and give feedback, likes etc.
The private Facebook group
The Community for getting into Danish with Ease opens on specific dates during the year. Next time March 30th 2020.
By entering your name and email for pre-registration, you also agree on me sending you emails or messages via Messenger, so I will – amongst other information – inform you whenever it is possible to be a member of The Community for getting into Danish with Ease if you do not enroll at this time.
When in the private Facebook group, the idea is, that you focus on learning Danish at least 8 minutes a day + share with us in the group, while also liking others posts and asking me questions.
Being a member of The Community for getting into Danish with Ease (which begins on Monday the 30th of March and ends on March the 22nd 2020), you get this:
- 5 x 40 minutes of online lessons, where we, with the base in the book: På vej til dansk – trin for trin AND the wishes of the actual students actively – USE the Danish we are able to
- Opportunity to ask anything about how to learn the Danish language
Access to me 24/7 via email.
- Access to sharing successes, experiences, obstacles, words, phrases, ressources in the Facebook group.
Get the most out of your investment by
• actively studying at least 8 minutes a day
• participating by posting, liking and commenting in the private Facebook group
• by participating in as many of the online lessons that is possible for you.